Saturday, September 25, 2010

Resting, Relaxing, and Cleaning

So today alot of the people went to the zoo for the day. But I decided to stay home and catch up on some sleep and clean! I'm still sick and I've been exhausted lately so I definitely needed/need to sleep. Also, my area of the room was a MESS! Like you wouldn't expect a person to go near it....But now it's all clean....for now. No more crumbs, scraps, and pesos. Yes, I mean legit pesos, which I found all around my stuff...I'm just as confused as any of you probably are don't worry. I did pretty much all my homework for the weekend too so I don't have to worry about it anymore! YAY! I can actually get to sleep before the next day now!

Now I'm just chillin'...My favorite thing to do :)
Tonight we're going out to this coffee house/shake place and it's going to be super chill :) And when we get back I'll be able to go to sleep right away, which is the best feeling EVER!!! :)
...........
I was right...Tonight was super chill. We got shakes and french fries and then chilled on the Library of Congress steps :)

ALL OF US AT THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS:
(I'm on the right with the green shirt and the diet coke)

No comments:

Post a Comment