Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A day in the life...

Life at SEGL is super cool. We learn alot but it's alot of fun. I'm pretty adjusted now and I feel like this is home (as corny as that sounds). I know the area pretty well and know the way to school. We have a pretty long day here. We leave the house at 8:15 to go to school and we get there at 9ish. Then we have morning meeting for a little then go into our classes. Obviously, the classes are really cool and interesting, and the teachers rock! We have lunch at 12 and this is when we chill ( if you know me then you know I love to chill !). At least once a week we eat out in Dupont circle (where our school is). We have a bunch of free periods, at least one a day, so I use that time to go out and catch up on some necessities; Soda, chips, dunkin' donuts, subway etc... :) When school ends at 5ish we do our chores and then go home...where we either have to exercise as a group, or chill. I'm a big fan of the chill. We have dinner at 7:30 and it's homemade which is really nice, I even like it and that's saying something! Then after, we have quiet hours from 8:30-10:30. At 10:30 we have check in which just means that we have to stay on our floors. We don't have a lights-out time which is really nice, because we have lots of work to do! Then we wake up, and do it again !

On Wednesdays we have ethics and leadership the whole day where we have a case study and go places and have speakers about that case study. Last week as North Korea.

Saturday nights we do a group thing together....like last saturday we did a night tour of DC and the monuments and memorials.

Sundays...we chill :)
......I love sundays

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE AND MISS YOU BROTHAA <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read this one too... yes you do like to chill

    ReplyDelete