Sunday, September 12, 2010

A CHILL DAY...

Today was super chill. We had a nice brunch and then some people went to Georgetown and some other people and I stayed. The people who went to Georgetown brought us back cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes (aka DC Cupcakes on the food network) and they were SOOO good.
I did alot of homework and then I went out with some people and had french food :) It was really really good. Then studied. ate dinner, and then studied up until 5 minutes ago. Most of us have our 1st test tomorrow, and it's a big one, in History. So we all studied together downstairs which was really cool for me because usually I don't study with other people, but it helped alot. I feel pretty confident about the test tomorrow but still pretty nervous. FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment