Friday, September 17, 2010

education wrap-up

Today was pretty normal for the most part. Test, sleep, haircut, history, fun spanish class, a math class I didn't understand. Nbd (No big deal) lol :) Oh and yesterday I found out I have bronchitis! That was fun...now I'm on meds.

Then this afternoon we had 5 education experts in DC and in the country come in and talk with us. We all sat in a circle and had a cool discussion about education, education in DC, different types of schools, and Chancellor Michelle Rhee. The conversation got pretty intense at times, which was good :) Some of the people who came to talk to us were very very passionate, which was cool, and made the discussion more intense. I really liked it. The people weren't there to preach, but really just to participate in our discussion.

I ate pizza to last me for the next 24 hours because it's Yom Kippur...yay? I fast every year but every year it's just as hard, I just love food wayyyy to much! On the way back to the house on the Metro we saw Bud Krogh again which was really cool.

I'm going to services tomorrow with Dana and then staying with her the whole day! yay! and then breakfast...I ALREADY CAN'T WAIT!!!!
And now I'm doing homework because I don't really have any other time to do it this weekend...


            

No comments:

Post a Comment