Saturday, October 2, 2010

Go Cherry blossom bombshells and demon cats!!!

Today, Saturday, we had english in the morning as usual. We talked about Act IV in Henry V which we're reading, and then we read chapter 1 in a book we're starting, "Getting to Yes." The book surprisingly is about what it says, getting to yes :) Specifically to make an agreement and how to effectively make an agreement and be persuasive etc. etc.
    THEN we went to a roller derby!!!!!! It was really stressful getting there though because there was a HUGE (I mean hugeeee) rally on the mall today and fortunately for us, the rally people had to get off at the same stop as us on the metro. I've never seen anything like it, you literally had people on top of eachother because it was so crowded. BUT, it was SOOOO worth it!  I had never been to a roller derby before, but it was so much fun! I had a blast! We sat right on the floor and we got really into it! Our school is divided between the Demon Cats and the Cherry Blossom Bombshells. I kind of root for the Cherry Blossom Bombshells because they're the underdogs. It was super intense/ an amazing dance party. I danced and screamed so much that I think I'm losing my voice!


PICS OF THE DAY:

                                                   MASSIVE CROWD FOR THE RALLY

                                                              LOTS OF PEOPLE!

STILL LOTS OF PEOPLE!

                                              ON THE WAY TO THE ROLLER DERBY

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can come out to more bouts! (We have one this Saturday, Jan 15) We love our fans!

    --Peaches N Cruelty, Cherry Blossom Bombshells

    ReplyDelete