Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jordan in da White House :)

Today was really cool. I have a family friend, Herbie, who works in the White House. He helped alot on Obama's campaign and now works for Vice President Biden. I've emailed him a bunch in the past, but I had never actually met him until today. We set up a time for us to meet, and I went in today (After a few failed attempts at getting a taxi)! It was SOOO cool to be there, and Herbie is awesome! He showed me around, and we talked for a while. He showed me the West Wing where Obama and Biden's offices are, and Biden was in there when we were! But the door was shut so I didn't get to see him :'( On the way in though I got to briefly meet the guy who writes Biden's speeches :) Then I left....But not without getting some ideas....   ; )

I forgot to take a bathroom picture tho! Sorry.


washington-dc-white-house-s.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment