Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Almost 17...Where have the years gone?!?!?!

So it's my 17th birthday next week, Dec. 15th. I am not looking forward to it. I HATE odd numbers and being 17 will pretty much be the bane of my existence!

Plus, 16 is such a pleasant age. I like it, and I want to stay 16!

I guess I just have to remember that years are only man-made ideas anyways, they're not real.... just like permanent records.


P.S. In the past 3 days, I have gotten attacked by 2 trees (not just 1). Fortunately I lived both times, but my green puffy jacket was not that lucky. But, that's why G-d invented ducktape!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh to be 17 again !!!!
    your prime is ahead of you Jordan, trust me on this one ;)
    ps - please elaborate on your incident regarding your survival of the double tree attack & ask Robbie about his Bodaboda ride and his father's beloved rain slicker....
    pps - ducktape rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17 is a prime number. Thus you'll be at your prime when you turn 17.
    ~your favorite math teacher

    ReplyDelete